Cloud native software
Becoming cloud-native for growth and flexibility
Cloud-native evolution: How will cloud-native operations work effectively at scale?
- Why the adoption of virtualized and programmable telecom infrastructure, driven by growth in data traffic as well as the complexity of 5G services, is likely to increase
- Why networks need to be built specifically for the cloud from the ground up if they are to be truly effective
- Calling for technology to evolve to keep pace with the demands of cloud-native operations
Aligning your cloud journey to business goals
- Aligning anticipated cloud initiative outcomes with business goals
- How the cloud can enable you to reach operational efficiency, resource aggregation, rationalized hardware inventories, greater network scalability, service agility, and resilience
- How the cloud can enable CSPs to rapidly develop, test and launch software applications that drive business growth at a rate and scale not seen before
- Abstracting more of the IT stack to create more flexibility and scalability and open the door to many new service models
Building effective, long-lasting cloud partnerships
- Determining the advantages and disadvantages of the private, public, and hybrid cloud and the importance of choosing the right cloud native partners
- Determining the right partners to support telcos on the journey to cloud-native and beyond
- Embedding agility into relationships with partners - how do you drive agile methods and collaboration with a business-first objective?
Panel Discussion: What does cloud native mean for your business?
- What are the challenges of enabling and supporting the growing number of complex services and multi-cloud environments in near real-time?
- Carrier-grade networks were never designed from the ground up to run in the cloud. Are cloud-native functions really the answer to what CSPs really need?
- Like the cloud, NFV was also meant to be fast, efficient, and scalable. Will the cloud-native approach deliver everything that CSPs need? Will it stand the test of time?
- How should we evolve from here?