Cloud native software
IT transformation for greater agility
Leveraging DevOps and CI/CD for maximum agility, cost efficiency, and scalability
- Why the CI/CD process is a critical component of DevOps
- How CI/CD makes software development easier, faster, and less risky to deploy and manage solutions with components created and supplied by multiple vendors (such as 5G) throughout their lifecycle
- Unifying development and operations teams into a shared repository for coding, testing, deploying, and supporting software
- Building cross-functional teams to achieve the agility, speed, and partner-centricity required to succeed with cloud-native
DevSecOps: Making security the foundation of software development
- How to embed security in the process of application development to decrease vulnerabilities
- DevOps vs. DevSecOps – bringing the two camps together and fostering a sense of shared responsibility
- Using DevSecOps to ensure that developers code from the outset with security in mind and that security teams share visibility, feedback, and insights on all known threats
Panel Discussion: Achieving closer integration of network and IT operations
- Developing a plan to increase agility through closer integration between network and IT cloud operations
- How can we merge functions and manage network and IT convergence most efficiently? What needs to be retained?
- How can IT and network operations be bridged with intelligent automation?