Platform & Partners
Co-creating value with partner ecosystems
Managing, improving, and scaling your partner ecosystem
- Addressing the complexities of dealing with a large number of partners with different needs and priorities
- Outlining the process for onboarding new partners and clearly defining roles and responsibilities
- Facilitating communication and collaboration between their partners and internal teams
- Driving partner engagement and growth by incentivizing them
- Monitoring and measuring partner performance to ensure they deliver value to customers
Aligning your ecosystem strategy with the evolving needs of customers
- Identifying verticals that will add cross-vertical value and allow you to develop services beyond connectivity
- How can CSPs capitalize on their existing assets and technology investments to co-innovate and co-invent with a partner ecosystem?
- Which enablers (technology, policy, operating model) are required to partner with other ecosystem players to create innovative services?
- What traditional mindsets and beliefs must be challenged in order to succeed?
Co-creating with verticals to solve industry-specific challenges together
- Start with the customer, not the infrastructure
- How to attract vertical industries to co-innovate with CSPs
- Building a dedicated innovation space for vertical industries to solve industry-specific challenges together
- What are the key considerations in sharing information and control?
- Taking vertical solutions to market
How to adopt a multi-partner approach to unlock telco Edge revenues
- Putting partnerships with hyperscalers and enterprise IT and technology vendors at the core of your edge strategy
- What does each partner contribute to the development and acceleration of the enterprise Edge use case?
- Overcoming collaboration challenges between partners
- Examining different multi-partner scenarios