Sasha Qadri, Host, DTW Ignite
Joann O’Brien, VP Digital Ecosystems, TM Forum
FIRESIDE CHAT: From telco to techco: Transforming the buzzwords into a reality
- What are the ingredients to enable the transformation to a techco?
- Is there a special ingredient to shortcut the transformation to a techco?
- What are some immediate opportunities realized by techcos?
Jon James, CEO, Nuuday
Silvia Candiani, Vice President, Telecommunications, Microsoft
KEYNOTE: Survival architecture for CSPs in a changing world
- Fast-changing world, fast innovation: market, customers and society evolutions
- Agile architecture to survive fast changes require an architecture as agile as development methods and technologies
- Collaboration at the heart of the transformation
- Go beyond standardization and be operational with code and solution sharing and validation
Koen Vermeulen, CIO, Orange Group
PRESENTATION: Turning customers and developers into fans!
- Producing a digital experience to excite customers across 10 countries
- Working on one common code base built by engaged developers
- Leveraging leading API technology
Peter Leukert, Global CIO, Deutsche Telekom
FIRESIDE CHAT: Drivers for telco evolution: Why and how to make the techco journey?
- With the current economic climate of uncertainty around the world, how does transforming into a techco help operators weather the storm?
- Cloud, strong partner ecosystems, Web 3.0, and next-generation business models – how to adapt to an ever-changing landscape with emerging technologies while reining in costs
- The challenges of finding and retaining talent to make the shift to techco a reality
- How do telcos remain relevant by moving from delivering connectivity to identifying future opportunities?
Interviewer: Sylvain Seignour, President, Netcracker
Jamal Najem, Chief Transformation Officer, du
Hesham Fahmy, CIO, TELUS