Skills and workforce in the age of innovation
Panel - How technology can be harnessed to deliver diversity
- What are the practical and positive ways in which technology can be leveraged to create workplaces that are fair, equitable, and diverse?
- How can CSPs use technology to change economies and societies across the world and improve outcomes?
- Strategies for using technology to transform diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) outcomes.
- What are the business benefits of profitability, innovation, decision-making, and employee engagement?
Panel - Bridging the knowledge and skills gap: Are IT teams ready for a software-centric, cloud-native future?
- Finding the right balance between outsourcing and self-sufficiency to deliver cloud-native services
- Upskilling/reskilling versus outsourcing to achieve effective cloud-native operations
- How to (re-)train, motivate, augment cloud native skillsets, and enhance IT teams’ and individuals’ skills
- Why moving from virtualized environments to cloud-native requires knowledge and experience with new open-source skills and tools
- What skills and capabilities will be needed by tomorrow’s IT workforce? How will IT job roles change?