A blueprint for growth: the techco operating model
Making operational benchmarks fit for the future
- What operational benchmarks and why they matter
- How CSPs must adapt their metrics
- Who to benchmark against in order to stay competitive
- What future operational benchmarks should look like
Getting your organization and operations partner-ready
- How will telcos need to be set up internally to ensure seamless collaboration with a wide range of partners?
- How do partnerships with hyperscalers and digital native companies transform the way the telco’s workforce collaborates?
- How will the engagement model have to change?
- What tools should be provided to partners to optimize collaboration?
Adapting the operating model to enable platform-based business models
- How will the operating model have to change to enable platform business models?
- Understanding how value is created and captured in platform business models
- Accelerating and automating the partner onboarding process
- Learning to collaborate with a wide range of partners
PANEL: Developing a blueprint for future proof operating model
- What changes are needed across the organization and in terms of operating models to support new business models?
- Bridging the gaps between organizational silos to deliver the required agility
- Ensuring that the operating model able to operate across multiple verticals
- How can digital technologies be used to ease the transition to a new operating model?