Becoming a techco: are we there yet?
CSPs' strategic options for growth and value creation in the digital economy
- What are the main choices for growth?
- Deciding where to play - horizontal, end-to-end vertical, or both?
- What does it take to become a successful solutions or platform player?
- Will a delayering strategy create more value?
- How can telcos leverage their existing assets to go beyond connectivity?
Is delayering the best response to the CSP growth challenge?
- The case for and against delayering
- Addressing the transformation challenges that come with adopting a delayering strategy
- How do you minimize the risks that come with decoupling the network business from the customer-facing business?
- How are CSPs unlocking greater value by splitting the business into ServCo and NetCo?
- Lesson learned from splitting the business into ServeCo/NetCo
Telco to techco – winning strategies and lessons learned
- Key drivers for evolving from telco into techco
- How to effectively balance short-term and long-term goals when transitioning
- How to streamline operations and processes to enable effective collaboration with partners
- Investment in talent and culture
- What new opportunities have the move to techco unlocked?